The Conference Center is located in the Lobby Arcade (Madison Avenue Wing) and includes the following:
- One large conference room available for rent to expand the options of socially distanced seating arrangements for a maximum of up to 23 persons.
- Three (3) different layout options which allow for the required social distancing.
- High performance air filtration (MERV-13).
- AtmosAir bipolar ionization air purification system.
- Enhanced cleaning (green whenever possible and proven CDC approved disinfection for COVID-19).
- High Speed Wi-Fi.
- Full pantry for catering needs.
- Moveable podium for speaking engagements.
- Whiteboard for use in training sessions.
- Projector and screen setup available.
- Catering available upon request.
The Conference Center is available to all tenants and can be reserved up to 24 hours in advance via the Workspeed system. When creating reservation, click Shared Resources, then Conference Center. There is a 4-Hour Minimum reservation requirement. Once the reservation is received, a Conference Center Agreement will be sent out for signature; upon full execution, your request via Workspeed will be Approved.
The conference room may be reserved in either half day (4 hour) or full day (8 hour) increments. Each additional hour will be at a rate of $112.50/Hour. The configuration/layout type should be included in the Workspeed reservation. Rates are as follows:
Conference Room Rates:
|Half day (4 hours):||$450.00|
|Full day (8 hours):||$900.00|
|Addt’l Hours after 8 Hours:||$112.50/Hr.|
All room rentals reservations must be cancelled no less than one week in advance to avoid being charged the rental fee.
Click here to view the Conference Center Layouts.
Should you have any questions please contact Lisa Stalaj at OGCPGeneral@esrtreit.com.